Monday 23 September 2013

Update!

So it has been a crazy busy time, what with our Scout group starting up again,planning of upcoming camps, and applying to school, I haven't had as much time to blog.

I have been working on my Khador Army... What else is new? So far I have 20 points and the plans for about 35 points total.... Sooooo that leaves me out of some tournaments but that is A-oK, I'll eventually figure out some more units to add in.

I GOT INTO SCHOOL! I get to learn about how to organize little kids and take care of them in a structured way. I really want to figure out how to add some nerdy things into my daycare plan. xP We  will see how it goes!

Agents of SHIELD Tv show is coming out soon, kinda looking forward to seeing it.

Doctor Who returns soon! Well kinda... The Anniversary special will be airing in November then they don't have a solid release date for season 8... SADNESS!!!

Speaking of Doctor Who I have officially bought 3 new posters which I don't have any pictures of cause I am not putting them up until I move, butbutbut! I have a Tardis poster that is holographic!!!!!!! Eeeeee!


Yours in Serenity,
Erynith

No comments :