Wednesday 4 September 2013

Gaming/Hobby Stores

Let's talk about Gaming and Hobby stores, now here is a pet peeve of mine: when I want to go play games in a store on the scheduled night and I sit in a dark dingy basement that needs a very very VERY good hose down because it smells like sweat and body odor. Almost every gaming/hobby store that has a gaming area has this area in a spot that is off to the side or in the basement and has little to no ventilation!

So when I come across a store that is bright, airy, user friendly, well organized and that makes me want to stay there because of general cleanliness and how the store is laid out I go out of my way to go there!


This store that I found is about an hour and a bit away depending on traffic and it's so very worth it!
1. Warmachine is on a night that doesn't take my weekends away!
2. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!
3. Gaming areas are on the same level as the store.
4. It's a decent size, the boards are pretty good and are kept in nice working order.
5. Super friendly knowledgeable staff and owner!


There are many more points that make me want to go out that way to do it, but I won't bore you with the details!

No comments :