Tuesday 3 September 2013

Why my Khador Army Kicked Butt!



My friend hmmmm for this blog post lets call him Cryx Commander or CC for short, well my friend CC has kicked my army's arse every time we have battled. Everytime without fail, the first couple times he CRUSHED my army, as in there was never any chance of coming back from that without great skill (which I'm currently lacking) or sheer dumb luck.

But my friends I have done the impossible! I kicked his bottom, not even a little I demolished his army! Woot! Now I really don't usually brag but we have played about 10 games now and I think I needed this win. For most other people I would believe that they would let me win but CC wouldn't he believes in logic and doesn't believe in hand holding or coddling someone. Though I will admit again this was mainly due to how over powered my Warcaster is, Vladamir the Dark Prince of Umbrey seriously kicks ass on stats. CC has many more years of Miniature War games under his belt but soon through the skills I have learned from him I'll be able to kick butt everywhere! 




No comments :