Sunday 1 September 2013

Pathfinder ~ To Society or not to Society

Whether tis nobler... oh wait not Shakespeare... Ok!

A few friends and I play a very rousing game of Pathfinder almost every Sunday. We have changed DM's a few times and I think we have finally settled on one, and that is me! Woot! *does little booty dance* I rather enjoy having the control over our game and sending the big scary monsters after my friends and watch them work through how to kill, defeat and succeed. So far since I've been DM nobody has died from the party, this is largely due to the fact we have a fantastic Cleric and well at least two wands of cure light wounds, and one wand of cure moderate.

The group we started with playing has since changed and there has been some graceful exits and some not so graceful ones but all in all Pathfinder has been a wonderful experience in getting me back into gaming.

Last week I sent them on a mission to collect a chest... not my finest work ever to be honest but for some reason I felt really rushed. It's not a normal feeling when we game, I think next time I will just have to be super organized (more so than usual) just to get back into it.



Yours in Serenity,
Erynith

No comments :