Monday 19 August 2013

Round 1: Fight! (Battle Report #1)

I found out yesterday that Warmachine has a funny fighting style. It can go quickly if you aren't paying attention AND if you finish your turn and start swearing in your head then well you did something stupid and you and I have a lot more in common than you think!

Now for someone who is use to playing Pathfinder and games like that, miniature war games are different enough to be confusing. I've never played Warhammer or games like it and if I had then maybe I would have had a better outcome to our practice game last night. My friend's Cryx army decimated my Khador forces and I left myself open to having my Warjack do the final blows to my Warcaster, thankfully the roll fell short and saved me that embarrassment! 

So now that I saved the embaressment of having my warjack end the game, I left myself open to a melee attack that completely over killed my warcaster, now let me say this: DON'T LET A WARJACK GET INTO MELEE WITH YOUR WARCASTER! *Sigh* 

My next battle report will be better, but our duel which when two people know what they are doing is only supposed to take about 20-25 minutes took about an hour.
             LEARNING! YAAAAY!


Yours in Serenity,
Erynith

No comments :