Wednesday 1 January 2014

My ever changing army list and other things!

As the New Year has begun I must say that this past year wasn't what I would expect it to be. It's been filled with ups and downs. I've lost people in my life and even though they aren't in my life any longer I still very much so wish them all the best. This is the year for change and new beginnings! I start school in a few days and boy am I nervous! I'm so lucky to have the people in my life that I do, I don't think I would have been able to make this transition so well without my boyfriend, my friends and family. (Including my game store family). Life changes faster than we know it, one second you are comfortable where you are, the next you are uprooting your life and starting a new adventure!

So I've changed to Menoth! Yes I know Khador is fantastically awesomely beatstick... But lets be real here: I like setting stuff on fire! It makes my inner self squee with excitement and isn't that really what this game is for? To set stuff on fire and take focus for everything on fire? Oh yes did I mention Feora is awesome! Mhm! So here is my Menoth list (so far) I have more casters than I know what to do with so I might keep switching casters out but for now this should keep me busy. I'm going to play it through and paint it for Templecon. It's a 50 point army, let me know what you think.


eFeora
Redeemer (x2)
Repenter
Crusader (x2)
Vanquisher
Daughters of the Flame
Exemplar Cinerators
Choir

I'm not one to make resolutions, infact I usually see no point to them. But as this year is a brand new year, lets just put something down here. My goal this year is to take my time on this earth and create more positivity! It's something I feel this world is lacking, so I will make every effort to have my world be more positive! I encourage anyone reading this to do the same.

So let me say this in closing. Happy new beginnings, Happy New Year, Bonne Anné!



No comments :