Friday 3 January 2014

Awesomely Weird Tournament

A few weeks ago I had the please to join in a very strange tournament at the game store I frequent. It was a Santa themed amazeballs Thunderdome type event! It was loud, fast, and so much fun! Seriously! I had a blast with these guys.

I rather um... intelligently decided that I was going to play this tournament the day before my big move (another post, another time). Now this tournament was rather difficult, let me explain some rules then post a picture which I am very much so stealing from Lost Hemisphere who has a fantastic podcast of nerdiness!

So rules!

You may bring 5 casters, 3 must fight per round, you get heads that other people take from you when they kill you. The one with the most kills wins.

This tournament was the brain child of Captain Spud.

Simple right? Yes, but amazingly fun and crazy amounts of weird! The point of this is to act fast and kill things.

I made the mistake of taking casters I had never played before, not the best of ideas, but I did learn how to play them rather well after the end of the day.

Here are some photos of the board and game play:




No comments :