Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Very Wintery Paint Exchange

At the game store I go to they had a winter season paint exchange, this allows players to paint outside of their factions and enjoy seeing what other people in the store's community can do. I was given the Iron Lich Overseer from the Cryx faction, now if you don't know much about Warmachine let me tell you this. Cryx are very mean, undead meanies! Well not all undead but mostly. I've been use to painting rather living models so this was a change for me. Fun, but still a change. 

I painted it to the best of my ability, I think next time I get a Cryx model to paint I will be able to do it much better.

Here is a photo of the completed figure (again stolen from Lost Hemisphere):


And here is the miniature that got painted for me (which I am so very in love with!):



There are many more photos of the paint jobs on Lost Hemisphere's facebook page so if you did miniatures I would go check him out.


No comments :