Tuesday 21 October 2014

Wow

So I guess I haven't been on here much, I'm hoping to change that a bit!

So what have I been doing with myself?

Well my now ex and I have split, though I wish him the best as I do with all my exes at this point.

I've been helping a friend out with some commissions, which has kinda sparked my want to bake again.

I've been playing Warmachine, and Minecraft, have gotten into Magic, and High Command.

I've been living life as best I know how, that involves being able to explore myself further. I'm currently dating some wonderful people. People that want what's best for me, and I for them. Lovely nerdy people who I think the world of!

I'm still doing the whole camping thing, and knitting my little butt off so I will show some progress reports on that sooooooooon. I might be making a change onto Wordpress but I haven't fully decided that yet.


No comments :